Thursday 21 April 2016

ERC Show Prep

On Monday we started the preparation and installation for the level 5 exhibition. This was to last four days and the show was on Thursday.
For the show I wanted to show the series of circles that I had been creating, I had created over a thousand and wanted to show them on mass, because I felt that showing them in a large number would give them the most impact.
I was unsure how I wanted to exhibit them i.e. in neat rows, randomly, in groups, in a pattern etc...
I experimented however, in the end I decided to arrange them relatively randomly, as I felt that was the best way of showing them, this was also the feed back I got from other people too.
By Wednesday I had decided how I wanted them to be arranged and decided on the ones I was going to show. I then began to staple them to the wall as this was how I wanted them to be attached, as I thought it would make them look more interesting and I wanted them to be flush to the wall without having to glue them on.
 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment