Saturday 16 January 2016

Experimental A3 Watercolour


With this piece I tried experimenting with a slightly different way of applying the watercolour paint. However I didn't really like the out come at all, as it really didn't work and became way too messy. It also kind of looks like she had a nasty accident and part of her head is missing and some of her face is falling off.
Part way through doing the pen outline I decided that it was a waste of time to continue as I wasn't going to include this in with the rest of my work and I wasn't going to create any more pieces in this style.
I fell that part of the reason I don't like this piece is that I feel that I rushed it a little as I really wanted to see what it would look like. However I think that even if I had taken a bit more time creating it I still wouldn't had been happy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment