Wednesday 13 January 2016

Research


I started doing research for this project by looking at video clips and stills from the film 'Fantastic Voyage'. Doing this helped me develop some visual ideas and the type of work I wanted to create. I also started looking on Pinterest at medical and anatomical drawings and illustrations, for things like skeletal and muscle structure and cells. On Pinterest I found some really interesting and unusual pieces, this did slightly change some of my ideas, as I wanted to look more at want was under the skin (such as the muscles and bones) rather than deeper inside the human body (like blood cells and the inside of the stomach and lungs). This took my ideas slightly away from the 'Fantastic Voyage' images/idea, however I still want to explore the human body. And looking at the Fantastic voyage imagery was the starting point for all of the research that I have done so far, even though the work I plan to create isn't a direct representation of the film imagery, it is where my ideas started.

Fantastic Voyage Images:





 
Pinterest Research:
 



 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment