Friday 24 April 2015

Metal Exhibition








 
 For the Metal exhibition I decided that I wanted to create something that was 3D and freestanding and this is what I created. To do this I collaged 4 cardboard boxes with pages from fashion magazines, I also collaged an old suitcase trolley in the same way. I than made some paper roses, also out of magazine pages.
The theme of this project is celebrity obsession, so I wanted the boxes to represent a kind of social pyramid with normal people on the bottom and celebrities on the top, the flowers represent obsessed fans and the tall box representing the celebrities that they obsess over. With the flowers discarding other celebrities and trying to get to their obsession.
I an really happy with how this project turned out and thing that it looked really good in the Metal exhibition space.  

No comments:

Post a Comment