Thursday 23 April 2015

Perfume Collages

 
 
 
In the fashion magazines that I was looking through to find images, there were a lot of perfume images and adverts. So I decided that I would use some of them in my work. When I was researching ideas for other projects I came across some collages of mushrooms with legs, which is were I got the idea for these pieces.
I think that these are my favourite collages that I have created, as they are quite unusual and weird, but oddly charming. I feel that the idea seems strange at first, but when you actually see them they look oddly right/normal and they really work as images.
The top collage is the one that I like the most, it just works oddly well, and it was the first one that I created. And at first I wasn't sure how it was going to work.
So far I have only created these three pieces, however I do plan on creating more, and I plan to use perfume images in different ways through out my work.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment