Wednesday 22 April 2015

My Collages 1


These are the first few pieces that I created using found images from fashion magazines. I took inspiration from the artist that I had looked a previously, however I tried to add my own little twist when it came to the composition. I used small pieces of masking tape to secure the images down, to make them look less thought about and more spontaneous and obsessive. the first collage is my favourite of the collages that I have created so far. I created this piece on an A4, used envelop. I think that I like this one most as it is one of the first that I created, so I had the most images to play around with, and I just think that the images work really well together.

 




 
 
I really like these collages as I think that the difference in scale and proportion work really well and make for an interesting composition.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment